Rust Insurance Agency has a dedicated team of specialists with decades of experience in working with the Not-for Profit Community. We are well versed in handling all of an Association's insurance needs and concerns.
We recognize the unique aspects of the exposures which all Associations have and we will tailor your insurance program to fit your specific needs.
We offer you a broad choice of insurance carriers, coverage forms, and payment options.
- Property, Building, Business Property, & Computers
- General Liability, including event coverage for meetings and conventions
- Worker's Compensation
- Automobile/Non-Owned and Hired
- Umbrella Liability
- Association Professional Liability
- Non Profit Directors and Officers
- Non Profit Errors and Omissions
- Employment Practices Liability
- Publishers Liability
- Standards, Certification, or Accreditation Errors and Omissions
- Special Event Coverage
- Business Travel Accident Coverage
- Foreign Property and Liability
- Owned and Non-owned Aircraft Coverage
- Excess Bonding Coverage (Crime)
- Kidnap and Ransom Coverage
- Inland Marine Coverage
- Meeting and Event Cancellation
- Group Benefits (Life, Health, Dental, etc.)